Game Buoy Podcast Episode 30 – GAME BUOY’S SECOND ANNUAL E3 BLOWOUT!!1!
Ahoy, mateys, and welcome to the Game Buoy podcast – your twice monthly port of call for gaming news and views that maybe aren’t on your radar, but most definitely should be! On this episode, recorded Friday, June 14, 2013, Captain Spike and Slagkick bring you their reactions to the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo in GAME BUOY’S SECOND ANNUAL E3 BLOWOUT!!1!
This week, Captain Spike and First Mate Slagkick present GAME BUOY’S SECOND ANNUAL E3 BLOWOUT!!1! As the world enters a new console generation, E3 2013 was bound to be big – but did it live up to expectations, or did certain companies shine only because of the weakness of others? The Podcast Pirates discuss the important talking points of the conferences from Microsoft, Sony, Ubisoft, and EA, as well as the Nintendo E3 Direct.
The Social Links Question of the Week was:
“This week was E3, as you probably know. Was there a winner? If so, who? And what did you get hyped up to play?”
Thanks for your answers! The Podcast Pirates also received a lot of other great feedback, including @nintendoug asking if Game Buoy will ever do an episode on pirate games based on finding these!
FAREWELLS AND SHOUT OUTS
– Qoopa Klub, a Nintendo-centric LGBT podcast
– Orange Lounge Radio, where EVERY gamer has a voice
– Gayme Bar, the podcast that “fills your brain with hours of gay video game commentary”
– Nerdgasm Network, the wildest 3 hours of shock jock video game radio
– Horde House, the show about all things online gaming but NEVER too seriously
– Girls Gone WoW, for a female perspective on the world’s most popular MMO
– Video Game Outsiders, a podcast for the “average gamer”
– Theme music by the late, great Zelda Reorchestrated