Game Buoy Podcast Episode 77 – GAME BUOY’S THIRD ANNUAL ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION SPECTACULAR SPECTACULAR!!!! (and Also a Look at Gaming’s Famous Foursomes!)
Ahoy, mateys, and welcome to the Game Buoy podcast – your twice monthly port of call for gaming news and views that maybe aren’t on your radar, but most definitely should be! On this episode, recorded Sunday, April 12, 2015, Captain Spike and First Mate Slagkick celebrate Game Buoy’s 3rd anniversary!
This week, Captain Spike and First Mate Slagkick celebrate the 3rd anniversary of Game Buoy and kick off their fourth year of podcasting by celebrating their Favorite Foursomes in gaming, as well as looking at the history of four-player gaming before it became the norm!
SMASH!! (new title pending)
– The Mystery of Bloodborne’s Beast Mode (Kotaku)
This great article looks at remnants within Bloodborne of the originally promised Beast Mode, which may very well still be a reality.
– Qoopa Klub, an award-winning* Nintendo-centric LGBT podcast (*award is from their moms)
– Orange Lounge Radio, where EVERY gamer has a voice
– Video Game Realness, serving up a weekly dose of gaming chit chat among friends
– Game Over Take Over, your one-stop shop to “GO TO” for geekery galore
– Nintendo Fun Club, a podcast about platformers, positivity, and pop-punk
– Gayme Bar, the podcast that “fills your brain with hours of gay video game commentary”
– Horde House, the show about all things online gaming but NEVER too seriously
– Girls Gone WoW, for a female perspective on the world’s most popular MMO
– La Palanca Podcast, podcast por y para gay gamers latinoamericános en español
– X-Nation, an awesome podcast focusing on Marvel’s Mighty Mutants
– The Starboard Power Coupling Podcast, a Star Trek podcast you hope doesn’t fail
– Tables, Ladders, & Podcast, a professional wrestling podcast for the common man
– MultiTap Podcast, a discussion in the round about gaming then and now